Tuesday 6 November 2012

Weekend Beauty Haul

I got home from my holiday in Spain last week (sob) and was absolutely shocked by just how cold it's now turned in the UK! My poor skin didn't know what had hit it, so on the weekend I knew a beauty trip was in order.


As per usual, pretty much the whole of Boots was on a 3 for 2 offer. Such a pain because sometimes I only need 1 thing but I think to myself, well if I just buy one more thing I can have something else for free! Sigh, that's marketing for you.

Anyway, that's what I picked up. I don't suffer from dry lips too often but as I've started to wear more lipsticks, it's important to me to keep my lips nice and soft, so I picked up this fruity smelling Blistex lipbalm. It works a treat and I can feel it tingling when I put it on, so that must be a good sign!

The handwash at work is particularly brutal and so I always keep a hand cream at my desk, but I've been having problems with my nails recently so when I saw this Vaseline hand cream was good for nails too, I knew I had to get it. I honestly can't describe in words to you just how amazing this cream smells. I find myself putting some on even when I don't need to, just so I can smell it!

Obviously, once I had 2 things in my basket I just had to find my freebie, and you can never have too many face wipes around. I find these great for when I'm really tired on an evening and can't be bothered with filling the sink and having a proper wash. That makes me sound like a right tramp, hah!

What have you bought from Boots recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment